But before rooting details, let me very quickly give you brief details about both K A9+ and K A11.
It houses a 4 inch capacitive touchscreen with superb resolution. It operates on Android 4.0 ICS OS and runs on dual 1.2 GHz chipset Scorpion Processor which seems to be very fast. It is packed with 5 MP HD rear and 1.3 MP front facing camera’s. it allows 32 GB expandable memory with support to all standard connectivity tools including Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and others.
Karbonn A11 comes with almost similar specs. But the best part is its dual sim compatibility which makes it a world class device with awesome flaunt less features.
How to root Karbonn A9+ and A11
Before trying this tutorial please charge your device to at least 70% potential and enable USB debugging option. to enable USB debugging, go to Settings>>Development>>USB debugging and do necessary changes there. Once done, you can use below method for successful root.
1. Download Bin4ry Tool and suitable drivers for Windows.
2. Unzip the Bin4ry Tool kit.
3. Take USB and connect your device to your computer.
4. Open extracted file and run RunMe.Bat file (you will find this file in extracted Bin4ry folder).
5. Just enter 1 for device type in command prompt window which will appear after opening RunMe.Bat file.
6. Now follow on screen guide. It will root your device successfully.
7. Disconnect and reboot your device.
This tutorial is possible because of great Bin4ry tool from popular xda developers. This tool can be used to root almost any of the Android ICS or Jellybean devices. Please write in comments if you are facing any problems or have any doubts.